You'll be a part of a team of leaders, dedicated to assisting others throughout their transformations. You must be able to:
- Be a leader, inspiring members of all fitness skill levels
- Be a living model of what the Farrell's program can do
- Show what it looks like to follow our fitness and nutrition recommendations
Being an integral part of a team that helps transform lives regularly means that you’re committed to helping others accomplish their goals each and every day.
In this part-time position, your responsibilities include:
- Assist with managing day-to-day operations
- Be the symbol of what Farrell's can do in Shoreview
- Assist with selecting and training instructors and coaches
- Arrange schedules and meetings
- Organize and implement 10-Week orientation plans
- Lead classes
- Give an exceptional member experience
- Develop relationships with members and care for their needs to ensure optimum results
Previous Farrell's instructing and coaching experience is mandatory.